HORIZON Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation: Serving the Bay City, Saginaw, and Flint areas
News & Events
We love to participate and educate the community regarding various medical related issues; Please contact us if you need a speaker for your church or other community health event.
Work Injury Rehabilitation
Our Industrial Athlete approach get the injured athletes back to work quicker than traditional approach.
Welcome to Horizon Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation. Our office is different because the care is hands on, one-on-one and each therapeutic exercise program is customized to the specific impairments found during the initial evaluation.
When you're in pain, you want effective, expert treatment as soon as possible, and as conveniently as possible. We work hard to ensure you can see a physical therapist within 24 hours of your first call.
We offer the complete spectrum of services including:
- Rehabilitation of orthopedic and sports injuries and sports training and injury prevention.
- Women's health issues, including incontinence and lymphedema therapy.
- Treatment of neurological conditions.
- Vestibular and balance therapy.
Find out about additional services.
Skilled physical therapy involves detailed biomechanical assessment of joint and muscle dysfunction to precisely locate the source of the problem, limitation or pain. Treatment aimed at the source of the problem generally results in rapid improvement.
Our Physical Therapists address a wide range of joint and muscle dysfunctions - specializing in the detailed assessment and treatment of the following:
- Back Pain - Upper & Lower
- Chronic and Post-surgical Neck Pain - Acute, Chronic, and Post-surgical
- TMJ Disorders (Jaw Pain)
- Headaches Shoulder, Hip, Knee Injuries and Post-surgical Rehab
- Arthritis Posture and Body Mechanics Problems
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
- Manual Therapy Techniques: Myofascial release, safe joint mobilizations, muscle energy, trigger point release and positional release.
- Safe and Progressive Exercise Training: To balance strength, flexibility and endurance for daily life activities.
- Body Mechanics Training: With emphasis on core and spinal stabilization during functional activities.
- Neuromuscular Re-education: To improve normal coordination of the brain, nerves and muscles for more efficient movement.
- Modalities, such as heat, electrical stimulation, ice, etc. are used as appropriate to decrease pain and inflammation.